"If a man is offered a fact which goes against his instincts, he will scrutinize it closely, and unless the evidence is overwhelming, he will refuse to believe it. If, on the other hand, he is offered something which affords a reason for acting in accordance to his instincts, he will accept it even on the slightest evidence."
Top Network Posts
- 82using terminal to copy a file to clipboard
- 47Where do files go when the rm command is issued?
- 30Can you prove anything in philosophy?
- 25How to I go from .flac to .mp3 using LAME & FLAC using the Terminal alone?
- 20How to I go from .flac to .mp3 using LAME & FLAC using the Terminal alone?
- 18Ones or one's: Which is the correct usage?
- 18How to mount partition permanently?
- View more network posts →