I'm currently playing the following games (listed in order play time):
- Batman: Arkham Knight
Steam: Appl_Jax Uplay: Appl_Jax Origin: jeff1203 Xbox Live: ApplJax114 PSN: Appl_Jax
I'd say I'm a well above average "freelancing" FPS player, clans are not really for me. I can hold my own and work with the team when needed. I've spent significant time on:
- Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare *retired* (as
- Tactical Ops (Unreal Tournament Mod) *retired* (as
Favorite games including but not limited to:
- Sam & Max
- Monkey Island
- Day of the Tentacle
- Grimm Fandango
- (pretty much most of the classic LA adventure games)
- Assassin's Creed
- Prince of Persia
- Splinter Cell
- Max Payne (all the games)
- Call of Duty 4
Then of course there's the select console games, primarily a Nintendo fan:
- Super Mario RPG (there ought to be more like this)
- Final Fantasy 5 and 9
Top Network Posts
- 164Why does only the first line of this Windows batch file execute but all three lines execute in a DOS command shell?
- 126Formatting Sandbox
- 123How to locate a file in Solution Explorer in Visual Studio 2010?
- 96Python call function within class
- 93Convert a byte array to integer in java and vise versa
- 88How do you declare a Char literal in Visual Basic .NET?
- 76What shortened URLs are available through s.tk?
- View more network posts →