I write too much Perl.
I'm an independent contractor specializing in Perl, automated testing and software engineering training. If you have a nasty snarl of critical Perl code untangled, or need a perl or CPAN module bug fixed, or want to train your developers in writing tests, or find your development time is in a code 'n' fix loop and need help, I'm your man.
Top Network Posts
- 150In Java, what's the difference between public, default, protected, and private?
- 127How do I install g++ for Fedora?
- 112During the war of the ring did Sauron or Saruman actually win any major battles?
- 90How can I install a specific version of a Perl module?
- 90Why did archery not make a comeback when armor was phased out in the 18th century?
- 81How could Saruman lose the battle of Helm's Deep?
- 80How do I find the next commit in git?
- View more network posts →