I write too much Perl.
I'm an independent contractor specializing in Perl, automated testing and software engineering training. If you have a nasty snarl of critical Perl code untangled, or need a perl or CPAN module bug fixed, or want to train your developers in writing tests, or find your development time is in a code 'n' fix loop and need help, I'm your man.
Top Network Posts
- 216Difference among 'public', 'default', 'protected', and 'private'
- 185How do I install g++ for Fedora?
- 178Why didn't Germany blockade the Strait of Gibraltar during WW2?
- 129Why does public mains power use 50-60 Hz and 100-240 V?
- 116How do I find the next commit in git?
- 115Git SVN error: a Git process crashed in the repository earlier
- 113During the war of the ring did Sauron or Saruman actually win any major battles?
- View more network posts →