I'm a Software Developer who just loves to code, even when not working I'm always playing with the newest technologies and learning.
I've previously been a Source Control Administrator (damn you ClearCase!), a mobile developer (damn you BlackBerry!) and have done extra-curricular consultancy work which has taken me into Virtual Basic, Google Web Toolkit and all sorts of things...
Now I work for the inspiring people at Skyscanner as a Release Engineer - getting folks moving faster through Continuous Delivery and getting to grips with the wonderful world of distributed and cloud computing.
Top Network Posts
- 24How can I become a better CoD player?
- 23Importing/Exporting Project Preferences
- 11Assistance with understanding parent/child relationships in Pythagorean Triples
- 10What's the best way to sync large amounts of data around the world?
- 9What fire hazard considerations are there when creating a cable hole between rooms?
- 9Etag definition changed in Amazon S3
- 9Evil twin problem and subtractive merge
- View more network posts →