I am a postdoc in philosophy.
I contribute to a blog for philosophers who use LaTeX. If you fall in to that niche, check it out: PhilTeX. (The blog will be of use to all kind of humanities scholars using LaTeX, I imagine, but it was started by, and is run by philosophers...) The blog is currently defunct, but may be resurrected soon.
I made this beamer colour change package that slowly changes the colour of structure elements of beamer presentations. Feedback welcome.
I also made this
moreenum package which adds new enumeration options.
The TeX goodies page of my website includes some other bits and bobs I've done.
Top Network Posts
- 131What's the quickest way to write "2nd" "3rd" etc in LaTeX?
- 108Best practice on organising your preamble
- 91Latin Modern vs cm-super?
- 85Which tabular packages do which tasks and which packages conflict?
- 76Cross-reference packages: which to use, which conflict?
- 76Is there any reason to compile to DVI rather than PDF these days?
- 75What needs to be introduced in a short introduction to LaTeX?
- View more network posts →