Long-time gamer, starting on an Atari 2600, an Apple II+, and the original line of Mattel hand-helds.
- 360 (with Kinect), PS3 (no Move), Wii, PC (with Steam)
- Nintendo DS
- Android phone
- Sega Genesis
- Atari 5200, Mattel Intellivision
- Atari Lynx
No longer owned: SNES, Milton Bradley Microvision, Apple II+, Atari 2600
Top Network Posts
- 93How to create strings containing double quotes in Excel formulas?
- 39Why doesn't ESRB rate online games?
- 27How can I disable Steam from starting up with Windows without logging in to Steam?
- 24How can I disable horizontal scrollbars in Flex components?
- 20Is an xml attribute without a value, valid?
- 20How are numerical chess rankings calculated for different ranking systems?
- 17Can I buy PSN games and DLC without giving Sony my credit card info?
- View more network posts →
Top Tags (24)
12 What's the next big thing for gaming.se? Dec 7 '11
10 How to attract FIFA players? Oct 4 '11
7 How should we tag Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One? Oct 19 '11
5 The FAQ is confused about my powers Aug 30 '11
5 Do we need a classic-games tag? Aug 31 '11
5 Tagging overhaul? Jan 14 '12