A complete geek who loves food and cooking, and blogging about stuff I've made.
By day I've been a support monkey, a project manager, web designer, web admin and a lot more. At night I play a lot of games and cook a lot of food.
I've had recipes approved by Jamie Oliver, and Heston Blumenthal reads my blog. My food blog lives at http://bigspud.co.uk
I also train and consult on Microsoft Office applications, and conduct data analysis specifically within recruitment.
Top Network Posts
- 21Can an American substitute for garam masala be made?
- 12Useful charts for a Kanban system
- 8How do I make macarons de Paris in a neat shape and make them rise with the lip?
- 6Why can't we grind beyond level 20 in Fallout 3?
- 6Fluffy texture in a Spanish tortilla
- 5Is it possible to link msproject with the TFS system?
- View more network posts →