I'm a teen software developer who relishes hacking PHP on the Web, C# on his PC and Objective-C on his Mac. I adore math, Jesus, Apple and π, but not apple pie!
I'm not a hardcore gamer by any rate, but I do play some games, and on the few games that I do play I try to get as close to 100% completion as possible, and sometimes I succeed. Puzzle's probably the genre that gets me the most. You can find me on Steam, where I was formerly known as The Annoying Pyro for quite a while, before I finally decided that being annoying was getting old.
My 5 most favorite games of all time (so you may see me patrolling these tags most often):
The Sonic the Hedgehog franchise. I often prefer Knuckles to Sonic though, for some reason.
The reboot of the Tomb Raider franchise. Admittedly, I was never interested in Lara Croft's previous capers, but Crystal Dynamics was right: I'm really captivated by the idea of going through this brand new, character-building adventure of survival with a fellow (albeit fictitious) human being.
Honorary mention goes to Minesweeper, with my personal records on the Windows 7 version being:
- Beginner: 5 seconds
- Intermediate: 28 seconds
- Advanced: 64 seconds
Top network posts
- 596What's the shebang/hashbang (#!) in Facebook and new Twitter URLs for?
- 459Can I use non existing CSS classes?
- 438Remove empty array elements
- 437CSS selector for first element with class
- 341Turn off iPhone/Safari input element rounding
- 337Select elements by data attribute in CSS
- 323How to print Boolean flag in NSLog?
- View more network posts →