A young, fresh-faced QA Analyst. Popping the why stack and punching ducks.
I work for a very fine software company in the UK, I like to help others with their problems, and I like to get help with mine. I'm also a lock picker, a gamer, a programmer and a terrbile cook and these are all reasons I get on so well with StackExchange.
If you are a QA or Automation type I direct you to the QA stack exchange site: http://sqa.stackexchange.com/
Top Network Posts
- 36Does Jesus ever claim to be God, or the son of God?
- 31What, exactly, is Bukkit for Minecraft?
- 15What is the difference between sanity and smoke testing?
- 14Effectiveness of 1000 BWC in practice
- 11Is drag-and-drop possible in watir-webdriver?
- 9How many types of testing i should perform?
- 8In theory, what is the maximum practical level for skills and attributes in Oblivion?
- View more network posts →