Workin on some Access DB, doin a few other things as well. Going into 3rd year Uni. Interested in games, currently trying to make a little game in XNA with intentions of porting to Silverlight/whatever else, mainly for experience. I really like coming up with odd game play ideas, so I figured going into CS would be the best bet to learn enough to make my own game. Maybe not an actual game, but certainly to prototype ideas I've had, see if they're fun enough and what not. If you have any suggestions to a beginning game designer, please PM me! :D
Top network posts
- 67What is the purpose of having lives?
- 23A good way to build a game loop in OpenGL
- 22Where in the Zelda timeline does Skyward Sword fit?
- 21In Pokemon Red/Blue, can you buy the bike before you get the voucher?
- 20Are there humans in Zelda?
- 20Where are all the puzzle pieces in Hotline Miami?
- 20Where in the Zelda timeline does Skyward Sword fit?
- View more network posts →