I'm a software developer (software engineer) since 2002. I've worked in the network security industry, in the game development business. Now I'm working on a large startup-like company.
I've mainly used Python, C and C++ during my professional life. I'm also more confortable with Linux and Mac than with Windows development.
I also enjoy a good video game, love learning new things.
Top network posts
- 148How to use git bisect?
- 115Why is "if not someobj:" better than "if someobj == None:" in Python?
- 79What is the difference between 'git format-patch and 'git diff'?
- 69How can I uncommit the last commit in a git bare repository?
- 62extra qualification error in C++
- 60Git rebase: conflicts keep blocking progress
- 35Use GNU find to show only the leaf directories
- View more network posts →