Consultant and Software programmer by day.
Superhero by night.
Speaks fluently Java. Works agile and test driven, or at least feels appropriately ashamed when failing to do so. Current job title is Eclipse specialist and java developer. Which basically means try keep the Eclipseboat afloat and working at optimum performance for some 400+ users.
Top Network Posts
- 146eclipse won't start but no error is shown
- 137What would you say to bosses that think programming jobs are interchangeable?
- 59Unable to read repository at http://download.eclipse.org/releases/indigo
- 52How do I stop the error log view showing in eclipse
- 46Fatal error by Java runtime environment
- 43What to do about Eclipse's "No repository found containing: ..." error messages?
- 35Are there any strategies you can use to remain focused when working in a open plan environment?
- View more network posts →