Consultant and Software programmer by day.
Superhero by night.
Speaks fluently Java. Works agile and test driven, or at least feels appropriately ashamed when failing to do so. Current job title is Eclipse specialist and java developer. Which basically means try keep the Eclipseboat afloat and working at optimum performance for some 400+ users.
Top Network Posts
- 140eclipse won't start but no error is shown
- 134What would you say to bosses that think programming jobs are interchangeable?
- 55Unable to read repository at http://download.eclipse.org/releases/indigo
- 47How do I stop the error log view showing in eclipse
- 46Fatal error by Java runtime environment
- 42What to do about Eclipse's "No repository found containing: ..." error messages?
- 34Are there any strategies you can use to remain focused when working in a open plan environment?
- View more network posts →