I'm quite inquisitive by nature and like to know how things work. I'm always thriving to improve myself by learning something new every day.
Every project I work on I incorporate something I have not tried before, to learn from and see what else is possible.
When I'm not working I enjoy learning about new technologies and gadgets as well as spending time with my family, cycling, reading and gaming.
Top Network Posts
- 20Live search through table rows
- 19Is there a benefit or drawback when one constructor implements another?
- 18how to create fixed table header rows that include colspans?
- 16When should I use parentheses in knockout
- 13What does TTK mean?
- View more network posts →