Top Network Posts
- 129Do complex numbers really exist?
- 114Programming theory: Solve a maze
- 69Conjectures that have been disproved with extremely large counterexamples?
- 68Why 1 is not considered to be a prime number?
- 56Logic problem: Identifying poisoned wines out of a sample, minimizing test subjects with constraints
- 48Hash ordering preserved between iterations if not modified?
- 43Does Coulomb's Law, with Gauss's Law, imply the existence of only three spatial dimensions?
- View more network posts →