I love games, but don't have the disposable time to really count as hardcore despite liking traditionally "hardcore" game genres. Besides, the playing experience is so much more interesting to me than the mere winning.
I game mostly on the PC (Windows and Mac) and the XBox 360. iPhone games are fun diversions but keep my attention even less well than usual.
Top Network Posts
- 104Punishing a player for instant-actioning
- 93Problems with Party Formation: "You're the DM, you can figure it out."
- 89How can DMs effectively telegraph specific dangers in D&D?
- 89One of my players is trying to cast a spell that isn't in the handbook, and he hasn't told me how his character knows it
- 77As a man, how can I roleplay a woman better?
- 72How to ask nicely in Dungeon World
- 71How can I better show players that enemies are not friends?
- View more network posts →