Learning 2013-11-15 that “face” time in chat held primacy over Meta for setting and executing consensus extinguished any ability to accessibly engage in site governance. Interest in contributing to Arqade followed. As of 2015-01 I am participating again in a limited way that does not need me to care about how the site is run.
I love games, but don't have the disposable time to really count as hardcore despite liking traditionally "hardcore" game genres. Besides, the playing experience is so much more interesting to me than the mere winning.
I game mostly on the PC (Windows and Mac) and the XBox 360. iPhone games are fun diversions but keep my attention even less well than usual.
Top Network Posts
- 85Punishing a player for instant-actioning
- 77Problems with Party Formation: "You're the DM, you can figure it out."
- 68How can I better show players that enemies are not friends?
- 68How can DMs effectively telegraph specific dangers in D&D?
- 64As a man, how can I roleplay a woman better?
- 64Origin of the term "Splat Book"
- 63How to reward players that come prepared for non-combat, non-RP situations? I.e., real life
- View more network posts →