Learning 2013-11-15 that “face” time in chat held primacy over Meta for setting and executing consensus extinguished any ability to accessibly engage in site governance. Interest in contributing to Arqade followed. As of 2015-01 I am participating again in a limited way that does not need me to care about how the site is run.
I love games, but don't have the disposable time to really count as hardcore despite liking traditionally "hardcore" game genres. Besides, the playing experience is so much more interesting to me than the mere winning.
I game mostly on the PC (Windows and Mac) and the XBox 360. iPhone games are fun diversions but keep my attention even less well than usual.
Top Network Posts
- 101Punishing a player for instant-actioning
- 93Problems with Party Formation: "You're the DM, you can figure it out."
- 86How can DMs effectively telegraph specific dangers in D&D?
- 76As a man, how can I roleplay a woman better?
- 72How to ask nicely in Dungeon World
- 71How can I better show players that enemies are not friends?
- 68Are melee combatants limited to standing around saying "I attack"?
- View more network posts →