I'm a software developer currently writing code at Gameloft.
At home I work on a distributed AI system written in D and Prolog. I'm also interested in game design, and my favorite tools to try out what I come up with are Unity and GameMaker Studio.
When the time allows, I'm learning about cooking, with special interest in pastries. If I can also fit gaming in there, I most certainly do so.
I can usually be found in the C++ Lounge.
Top network posts
- 120Write program in your favorite language in another language
- 63Call a method without calling it
- 36What is an optimum failure rate that will keep people coming back to my game?
- 14How do I make a 2D game resolution independent?
- 11Adding skills to your resume that are not part of your job description?
- 11Simulations and game code
- 11Why does this Unity code work as expected only with the while loop?
- View more network posts →