I'm a software engineer currently working at National Instruments. At home I spend most of my time studying the latest on AI and experimenting with my own related projects. I'm very interested in human-AI interaction and intelligent systems that have a direct effect on our daily lives, right now focusing almost exclusively on finding ways to automate household activities through networks of smart devices and robots.
I can usually be found in the C++ Lounge.
Top Network Posts
- 126Write program in your favorite language in another language
- 64Call a method without calling it
- 36What is an optimum failure rate that will keep people coming back to my game?
- 14How do I make a 2D game resolution independent?
- 11Adding skills to your resume that are not part of your job description?
- 11Simulations and game code
- 11Why does this Unity code work as expected only with the while loop?
- View more network posts →