fps, rts, td, also just about anything with detailed/customizable leveling
co-op and pve mostly.
I typically hate sandboxes, except the sandbox of Prototype (xbox360)
The thing I miss the most of any game ever... nearly endless Alternate Advancement from Everquest.
I crave experience points so... when I reach max level in most games I'm done.
Vb.net 2.0 in vs2005 for 2 years
Since June 2009 c# .net 3.5 in VS2008 Since just after release c# .net 3.5 in VS2010 ultimate Now writing custom msbuild tasks, vs-addins, nDepend tasks,fxCop rules, and custom cc.net builds master's student for computer science with a focus on application development.
Top Network Posts
- 95The model item passed into the dictionary is of type ‘mvc.Models.ModelA’ but this dictionary requires a model item of type ‘mvc.Models.ModelB‘
- 32MSBuild MSBuildCommunityTasks Task Time
- 32Visual Studio 2010 Plug-in - Adding a context-menu to the Solution Explorer
- 29WebApplication publish to relative filesystem path
- 23Java ResultSet how to check if there are any results
- 23Detect target framework version at compile time
- 22date format in msbuild script?
- View more network posts →