Coming from the Amiga 500 through everything playable up to modern gaming gear including the OpenPandora. RPGs of all flavours, Strategy, be it turn based or real time, Adventure, sometimes a good shooter, that's my gaming range. Rather fit on the classics and on some selected modern PC games, but by no means a Pro Gamer anymore.
Top network posts
- 48Where can I find good ConTeXt documentation
- 23Do I need a harbor in the capital to make trade routes from other harbors work?
- 22How does the AI decide to declare war against you?
- 8What can cause a City State to enter "permanent war" with a main Civ?
- 8Is it safe to thread after forking?
- 7Neatest way to remove linebreaks in Perl
- 7How do I get WWW::Mechanize to work?
- View more network posts →