CS major at Kansas State University, class of 2016. I am mostly interested in low level languages, around the areas of C/C++, but I enjoy tinkering in anything, so I have messed with HTML and C#. I also have experience writing Android applications with Java. My interests include AI and parallelism. I just like to know how things work down to the nitty gritty.
Top network posts
- 25Using boost thread and a non-static class function
- 10Code Blocks, Mingw, Boost, and static linking issues
- 8Windows Server 2012 R2 Windows System Resource Manager Replacement?
- 6wWinmain, Unicode, and Mingw
- 6Using Visual Studio for IDE but using CMake for cross platform configuration
- 5Should I use friend classes in C++ to allow access to hidden members?
- 5Using genetic algorithms for neural networks
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.