CS major at Kansas State University, class of 2016. I am mostly interested in low level languages, around the areas of C/C++, but I enjoy tinkering in anything, so I have messed with HTML and C#. I also have experience writing Android applications with Java. My interests include AI and parallelism. I just like to know how things work down to the nitty gritty.
Top Network Posts
- 29Using boost thread and a non-static class function
- 10Code Blocks, MinGW, Boost, and static linking issues
- 10Is there a replacement for the removed "Windows System Resource Manager" feature in the Windows Server 2012 R2 release?
- 8Using genetic algorithms for neural networks
- 7Using Visual Studio for IDE but using CMake for cross platform configuration
- 7wWinmain, Unicode, and Mingw
- 6Should I use friend classes in C++ to allow access to hidden members?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.