I love / hate the ESRI ArcGIS suite of programs. I am working to become more of a programmer, because if anything takes you longer than a hour to do manually, create a program to do it quicker. Currently I am an expert in Python, HTML and XML. I'm currently trying my best to learn VB.net and C++, but it's going slow.
Building my own little corner of the web at: Bizrown.com. It's a work in progress, but I envision it being my web portfolio and a cool resource for web GIS.
Top Network Posts
- 20Explanations for Various GIS Job Titles
- 16What makes a MXD file size larger and how to decrease its size?
- 11Looking for a free program for 3D visualization
- 10To Use or Not to Use Relationship Classes?
- 10Issues Using Dropbox to Sync File GeoDatabases
- 10Python Module Import: Single-line vs Multi-line
- 10Is Changing a File Type and Name an Effective Security Solution?
- View more network posts →