Coding-wise I try to be proficient in Matlab, C++, Python, Lua, SQL (and VBA) and a lot of windows/unix scripting to automate processes and analysis reports; at the moment that'll be rapid prototyping on one of the largest 3d printers in the world: (link for the interested).
and of course #SOreadytohelp
Top Network Posts
- 44How to save a figure in MATLAB from the command line?
- 21How to visualize correlation matrix as a schemaball in Matlab
- 20matlab: scatter plots with high number of datapoints
- 20Find indices of elements in an array based on a search from another array
- 14how to replace Inf and NaN with zero using built in function
- 11bar3 colour depending on zdata
- 10matlab local static variable
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.