Software Engineer at Cray Inc
I have a PhD and BSc(Hons) in Computer Science, my PhD research was conducted at the University of Southampton, UK. My research interests revolved around the Semantic Web, Linked Data and robustness of Hypermedia systems.
I'm a total RDF and SPARQL nut and in my spare time I work on an open source Semantic Web framework for .Net called dotNetRDF.
I'm also a committer on the Apache Jena project which is a widely used Semantic Web framework for Java.
Top Network Posts
- 160Function that creates a timestamp in c#
- 59Regex to match only letters
- 27size of node with shape=circle
- 22Quick and Simple Hash Code Combinations
- 22Can I disable auto-correction of a single word on OS X?
- 18Recipe for creating Windows ICO files with ImageMagick?
- 16SPARQL - Restricting Result Resource to Certain Namespace(s)
- View more network posts →