Software Engineer for YarcData, a division of Cray Inc
I have a PhD and BSc(Hons) in Computer Science, my PhD research was conducted at the University of Southampton, UK. My research interests revolved around the Semantic Web, Linked Data and robustness of Hypermedia systems.
I'm a total RDF and SPARQL nut and in my spare time I work on an open source Semantic Web framework for .Net called dotNetRDF.
I'm also a committer on the Apache Jena project which is a widely used Semantic Web framework for Java.
Top Network Posts
- 148Function that creates a timestamp in c#
- 45Regex to match only letters
- 25size of node with shape=circle
- 18Quick and Simple Hash Code Combinations
- 16Recipe for creating Windows ICO files with ImageMagick?
- 15SPARQL - Restricting Result Resource to Certain Namespace(s)
- 14Strange careers spam message
- View more network posts →