If you spend your time finding two-or-three-year-old questions to close, perhaps it's a sign that you need a real hobby. (One would think, if you post here, that gaming would be enough of a hobby.)
I mostly play old stuff. The last few weeks, I've been obsessed with Roller Coaster Tycoon. How did I miss this game back in the day!? I bought it and RCT2 from Good Old Games. I haven't even run RCT2 yet, because I'm having too much fun with the original.
I used to be a big Blizzard fan, but they jumped the shark with the StarCraft II EULA. Diablo III will not be getting my money:
- A company doesn't have a right to tell me I can't play their game offline without logging into their server first.
- A company doesn't have a right to require that each member of a household buy the game over again in order to play the "full" game.
Back in the days of spawning, with WarCraft II, Diablo, and StarCraft, Blizzard was a great company. Greed has ruined them.
Top Network Posts
- 6439How do you undo the last commit?
- 580Enable remote connections for SQL Server Express 2012
- 524Move the most recent commit(s) to a new branch with Git
- 314Enable remote connections for SQL Server Express 2012
- 206Html.ActionLink as a button or an image, not a link
- 123git-diff to ignore ^M
- 95What's your most controversial programming opinion?
- View more network posts →