I used to play mostly old stuff, but thanks to Good Old Games (aka GOG), I've been finding lesser-known new stuff too. Such as Victor Vran, a Diabloesque ARPG with intense action. Or Star Ruler 2, a great "conquer the universe" game in which I discover more depth every time I play it.
I used to be a big Blizzard fan, from back in the WarCraft II days, but they jumped the shark with the StarCraft II EULA. Diablo III will not be getting my money:
- A company doesn't have a right to tell me I can't play their game offline without logging into their server first.
- A company doesn't have a right to require that each member of a household buy the game over again in order to play the "full" game.
Back in the days of spawning, with WarCraft II, Diablo, and StarCraft, Blizzard was a great company. Greed has ruined them.
Top Network Posts
- 7166How do you undo the last commit?
- 625Enable remote connections for SQL Server Express 2012
- 602Move the most recent commit(s) to a new branch with Git
- 335Enable remote connections for SQL Server Express 2012
- 233Html.ActionLink as a button or an image, not a link
- 147git-diff to ignore ^M
- 108Why does Path.Combine not properly concatenate filenames that start with Path.DirectorySeparatorChar?
- View more network posts →