I currently work for an enterprise technology company in Houston, TX as a Senior I.T. Engineer. Professionally, I'm an experienced jack-of-all-trades in the Information Technology industry. I work with everything from database administration, systems engineering, software engineering, and networking to project management and quality control. While I am not a specialist in any particular area of the industry, my career has provided me with the experience to examine any professional problem from just about any viewpoint and thus determine the best solution and then implement it. I have been building and programming on computers since the end of the 80’s (an 80386 DX2 25 MHz with 8 MB of RAM and a 90 MB hard drive with MS-DOS 5 and QBasic were my introduction to the world of computing).
Top Network Posts
- 24Problems with DNS propagation 10 days after a change was made
- 15How to allow a range of IP's with IPTABLES?
- 10Enable PHP DOM extension on centOS 5.5 without recompiling
- 10How to configure OpenSSH to ask for user name instead of using current local login?
- 9Remove a file with <Down> in the name?
- 8Which HTTP methods does Subversion use?
- 8What does the useragent "Mozilla/4.0 (compatible;)" mean?
- View more network posts →