From grass roots AppleSoft Basic and Assembly, to VB6 and C#/VB.NET - I have seen coding evolve into something anyone can do. However, it takes serious dedication to become a programmer.
I have been working with MEF to better learn usage and techniques. I am also interested in open source projects and looking for opportunities with XNA. I have experience with TCP, Sql and MySql, and Lua integration. Also, I am looking to gain some experience with Ruby.
Never 'try', always 'do'. 'Try' is an ingredient for failure - paraphrased from 'I Love You Man'.
Top Network Posts
- 376When to use struct?
- 95Shortcut or button for copying posted code from Stack Overflow
- 33Lambda for Dummies....anyone, anyone? I think not
- 32How to make winforms usercontrol fill the size of its container
- 19How to insert an IEnumerable<T> collection with dapper-dot-net
- 17How to rearrange a WinForms TabControl TabPages during design time?
- 17Notification that question has been edited or re-tagged while answering
- View more network posts →