I'm an Italian 23-years Computer Science student and I like programming. I discovered programming quite late, because my school was mainly natural-sciences-oriented. So after a late start with PHP at age of 18, I decided to learn a multi purpose language. For a reason or another, I finally choose Perl. I can't say I really learned it, but I can manage to do what I need. I'm currently using C++ and Perl for my daily projects, I dazzled with Python and Java in some university project but I don't really love nor master them. I usually have serious problems in taking my projects to an end ... or even to a start.
Top Network Posts
- 168How to get the list of all installed color schemes in Vim?
- 88Using arrays or std::vectors in C++, what's the performance gap?
- 81How many and which are the uses of "const" in C++?
- 54What's the difference between size_t and int in C++?
- 50How can I keep pasta from sticking to itself?
- 38Is gcc 4.8 or earlier buggy about regular expressions?
- 24How to get current CPU and RAM usage in C++?
- View more network posts →