"Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the values you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memory of your loved ones. I am not afraid."
[ Unknown ]
Top Network Posts
- 31How many genes do we share with our mother?
- 18Do gene expression levels necessarily correspond to levels of protein activation?
- 17Do trees age on a microscopic level?
- 14Why does hair turn grey or white, and why does it happen later for some?
- 14Why do we grow so much hair on our heads compared to our bodies?
- 13Do we get 1/4 of our genes from each grandparent?
- 13Are human bodies programmed to die?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.