Top Network Posts
- 298Deoptimizing a program for the pipeline in Intel Sandybridge-family CPUs
- 37Is `~/Documents` a relative or an absolute path?
- 32Why is 'The Chinese have invented the printer' wrong?
- 32Fastest way to sort 10 numbers? (numbers are 32 bit)
- 29Huge performance difference (26x faster) when compiling for 32 and 64 bits
- 28Which is best way to set a register to zero in x86 assembly: xor, mov or and?
- 27Is it possible to tell the branch predictor how likely it is to follow the branch?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.