GNU/Linux hacker and command line junkie.
(profile pic is from https://xkcd.com/386/)
Top Network Posts
- 36Is `~/Documents` a relative or an absolute path?
- 33Why is 'The Chinese have invented the printer' wrong?
- 27Fastest way to sort 10 numbers? (numbers are 32 bit)
- 26Huge performance difference (26x faster) when compiling for 32 and 64 bits
- 24Is it possible to tell the branch predictor how likely it is to follow the branch?
- 17Do most compilers transform % 2 into bit comparison? Is it really faster?
- 17Why not store function parameters in float registers?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.