GNU/Linux hacker and command line junkie.
I like efficient code, and knowing how things really work.
I mostly use C/C++ (and perl/bash) on Linux, but I mostly look at assembly-language stuff on SO because it's more interesting to me, and there are fewer people posting good asm answers.
(profile pic is from https://xkcd.com/386/, and describes me perfectly. Incomplete answers/explanations make me crazy.)
Top Network Posts
- 329Deoptimizing a program for the pipeline in Intel Sandybridge-family CPUs
- 37Is `~/Documents` a relative or an absolute path?
- 33Fastest way to sort 10 numbers? (numbers are 32 bit)
- 32Why is 'The Chinese have invented the printer' wrong?
- 31Huge performance difference (26x faster) when compiling for 32 and 64 bits
- 30What is the best way to set a register to zero in x86 assembly: xor, mov or and?
- 27Is it possible to tell the branch predictor how likely it is to follow the branch?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.