I am a gamer and a web developer.
- MMOs are the ones I date for extended periods of time.
- FPSes are the booty calls when I need some quick fun for the night.
- Titanfall reminds me of my exes whenever we spend time together.
- Tribes: Ascend was always fun, but refused to change her ways.
- Quake Live was fantastic, but forced me to move on when she deleted my number.
Oh, and Rocket League is so much fun!
- Node.js makes me grunt when we do it and gulp when nervous.
- Backbone.js and I have a love affair.
- jQuery is the old friend I just can't get rid of.
- Angular.js and Knockout.js have a love triangle with me.
- PHP is my loving pet that I adopted from from DevNetwork.net. Good times.
- Wordpress is that friend that pops up everywhere.
- CodeIgniter is a fun guy to hang out with.
- HTML5/CSS3 is one we all know, and namedrop whenever we can.
- SASS is my fiancée, but LESS is my mistress.
- IE is... Well, we don't talk about IE. But I support him, no matter what he does.
Top Network Posts
- 32How do I stop recruiters from contacting me?
- 26Why is my World Completion at 99% with 300/303 hearts?
- 24How can I find *.desktop files?
- 16How do I force images to hide in Gmail?
- 16Why is my World Completion at 99% with 300/303 hearts?
- 14Is it possible to level up several levels at once in Ingress?
- 13Does the handling of hidden form controls in HTML5 make sense?
- View more network posts →
Top Tags (18)
8 Are ios games on topic? nov 21
5 Should I change a question to reflect the answer? aug 14 '12
4 can a closed question be voted? oct 1 '14
2 Why is this question closed? aug 16 '12
1 Introducing a PvP tag for WoW aug 4 '12