By day I'm a contractor plying my trade as a full stack developer in Microsoft ASP.NET, Dynamics CRM/XRM and Integration. Automating my developer life one task at a time.
By night a Linux and Open Source dabbler with a particular interest in what makes things tick outside of the Redmond Reality Distortion field ergo Python, Node, MEAN, NoSQL etc.
XRM-CLI - A command line interface for common development tasks in Dynamics CRM.
Top Network Posts
- 48Unit testing with EF4 "Code First" and Repository
- 26Team Foundation Server 2010 and NuGet package folder
- 11Pattern for retrieving complex object graphs with Repository Pattern with Entity Framework
- 10Linq: Find Element in a Collection
- 10TFS get latest version with new files
- 9Web Deploy script error - msdeploy.exe is not found on this machine
- 9Is this code business logic or presentation logic?
- View more network posts →