I'm a PhD candidate studying species names at the University of Colorado Boulder. I edit Wikipedia sometimes.
Top Network Posts
- 62What is deliberately using complex sentences to confuse people called?
- 47What is the real difference between "apt-get" and "aptitude"? (How about "wajig"?)
- 45Why is plagiarism so harshly punished?
- 44How can I do unit testing in Perl?
- 17What was the life expectancy in Medieval Britain?
- 17Is there a verb form of "Extinct"?
- 16Is there a single word for when something becomes neglected or forgotten (e.g. a plant dies because the gardener forgets to water it)?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.