Top network posts
- 94What is the use of the %n format specifier in C?
- 39C++: const reference, before vs after type-specifier
- 38Is list[i:j] guaranteed to be an empty list if list[j] precedes list[i]?
- 38Which is better option to use for dividing an integer number by 2?
- 37C Programming: malloc() inside another function
- 34Why aren't there compiler-generated swap() methods in C++0x?
- 32What is the proper way to test if variable is empty in a batch file, If NOT "%1" == "" GOTO SomeLabel, fails if %1 has quotes
- View more network posts →