I'm also an amateur programmer, focusing in PHP though I have a little bit of familiarity with Perl and I've attempted to learn Ruby a couple times.
For game design, I'm primarily focused on cyberpunk and science-fiction, though I love a good fantasy setting. Most of my knowledge is in contemporary games and indie games, but I try to be helpful, and I have read a fair number of games as time has gone on.
Top Network Posts
- 57How do I fix this plot hole?
- 28How does wandering within a city work?
- 25Is it appropriate to tell players the expected outcome of a throw?
- 24How does a DM correct the balance after accidentally giving the players too much gold?
- 24Render just part of a final image from Cycles?
- 23Does roleplaying inherently put you at a disadvantage?
- 23Dealing with a problem player not playing to their character aspects
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.