I'm a third-year undergraduate who's been playing video games for as long as he can remember. These days I don't have quite as much time, unfortunately, but I like to look back to the good old times of playing some forty hours a week...
My favourites are everything PC except MOBAs and most MMORPGs (though I had an affair with EVE I've always wanted to return to). I should be ashamed of how much Runescape I've played but I'm too disappointed with the direction the game's taken to care. I love indies, RPGs, RTSs, turn-based strategies, FPSs, et cetera, et cetera. I sunk too many hours in too little time the first instance I played a grand strategy.
My favourite AAA game is Fallout 3. My favourite more indie game is Bastion. If we're talking really small-team indie I love Introversion and FTL is just a great game.
Top Network Posts
- 66What did Denethor do in the secret room?
- 51Does Wheatley actually look for my dead body after an hour?
- 40Why didn't James' love and sacrifice for Lily protect her?
- 34Is 'guns don't kill people people kill people' a good argument?
- 30Can one's House change?
- 27What did Denethor do in the secret room?
- 26Tips for golfing in Perl?
- View more network posts →