I'm a software developer at CTS America. I mostly use Delphi and C# at work. I dabble in other languages as time permits. When it comes to programming I try to adhere to the principles of the Agile and Software Craftsmanship movements whenever possible.
- Gaming - Adventure, RPG, FPS, RTS
- Gardening - Primarily organic fruits and vegetables
- Politics - Goverment's role is to protect the rights of its citizens. Anything beyond that is a waste of resources and in my option an abuse of power.
Top Network Posts
- 77How to compare the differences between two PDF files on Windows?
- 25Model-View-Presenter implementation thoughts
- 23How to refactor a Delphi unit with 10000 lines with no documentation?
- 19Fixing a bug that has never caused a problem until now
- 16Garbage Collection in Delphi
- 15Usage of the word "orthogonal" outside of mathematics
- View more network posts →