I've got a MSc in Electrical Engineering, a PDEng from TU/e Eindhoven and I'm "currently looking around for work opportunities" (read: unemployed).
I love basketball, bikes, outdoor life, travelling, photography, and - last but not least - books.
♦ Community moderator on Electrical Engineering since August 2012.
Cheat sheet (Thank you Nick!)
β Δ μ π τ Ω ω
≠ ≈ ± →
Top Network Posts
- 71Why should I use LaTeX for presentations?
- 37What can be used as formal euphemism of "hack"?
- 25Can you freeze liquids to pass security checks?
- 23Appending items to a list of lists in python
- 21Why do we still use cable for a lot of forms of data transmission?
- 20What exactly are harmonics and how do they "appear"?
- 18Why does electric arc in a switch prefer a curved path over a straight path?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.