I'm a Bachelor of Artificial intelligence and Computer Science, and hold a Master's degree in Computer Science specializing in games for learning and education. I've worked on a wide variety of systems, including high performance applications, server applications and game development. I'm interested in almost everything thing to do with computers, and have amateur experience with many more things. I'm knowledgeable in a wide variety of algorithms, libraries and tools, and will happily turn my hand to any procedural language. Most recently I've been overseeing the design and development of science games at Psyon Games.
Top Network Posts
- 56Android device chooser - My device seems offline
- 6How should I test the output of image renderers thoroughly, efficiently and in a branchable way
- 6Problem when calling template CUDA kernel
- 5Tips for searching the boost documentation?
- 5Why does this Unity code work as expected only with the while loop?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.