I'm a programmer, professionally in Python, but I do gamedev in C++. I run a blog at blog.tankorsmash.com where I put up a tutorial or two, or talk about the games I'm working on.
I also tweet a lot at @tankorsmash. I'm always looking to meet new people, so make sure to say hi! Often put videos about my newest game, Beatup ISIS.
Top Network Posts
- 49How to display the first few characters of a string in Python?
- 16Why does comparing strings in Python using either '==' or 'is' sometimes produce a different result?
- 16doxygen and graphviz doesn't generate map files
- 15send post request python
- 13How can I delete all lines in a file using vi?
- 10How to enable wildcard file paths for git diff?
- 10How to make buttons in python/pygame?
- View more network posts →