Now hiring DEVELOPERS!
Looking for a Sr. Software Development Engineer with strong, OO design and programming skills in a Service Oriented Architecture environment to join our Seattle-based team. You will create software to interface with Linux-based servers to collect hardware information, design and implement test automation, and create tools to monitor the quality of the installed fleet. You have relentlessly high standards for yourself and everyone you work with, and you will be constantly looking for ways to improve your products by tracking and analyzing the performance of devices in-use.
Top Network Posts
- 123Where should the .vimrc file be located on Windows 7?
- 90MYSQL Dump only certain rows
- 60Less: Quickly Jump to Line Number in Large File
- 45PHP array_merge with numerical keys
- 42How to Load RSA Private Key From File
- 36Is There A Free Photoshop Alternative for Mac OS X?
- 35Python: Accessing an attribute using a variable
- View more network posts →