I am currently working as a software developer in 1000shapes GmbH. I completed my PhD at the University of Santiago de Compostela in the medical image segmentation field, using CUDA and C++.
I have a little background as a C# .NET programmer for smart devices and desktop computers.
When I code in my free time, I use Python.
Top Network Posts
- 328How to commit my current changes to a different branch in git
- 73Functions vs Stored Procedures
- 67Why can't pdflatex print EPS figures?
- 36What's the best way to do a reverse 'for' loop with an unsigned index?
- 31Is there something like the official C documentation?
- 28How do I document a module in Python?
- 26Sharing alignment between equations in two different items
- View more network posts →