I'm currently working as a researcher for the University of Santiago de Compostela in the medical image segmentation field, using GPGPU with NVIDIA CUDA. I have a little background as a C# .NET programmer for smart devices and desktop computers. I've recently discovered Python and fallen in love with it :P
Top network posts
- 232How to commit my current changes to a different branch in git
- 147How many parameters are too many?
- 61Functions vs Stored Procedures
- 58Why can't pdflatex print EPS figures?
- 23How do I document a module in Python?
- 23What's the best way to do a reverse 'for' loop with an unsigned index?
- 22Is there something like the official C documentation?
- View more network posts →