Talks about GS Collections, Java, and Scala:
- QCon NY 2014 Parallel-lazy Performance: Java 8 vs Scala vs GS Collections
- Scala Days 2015 Scala Collections Performance
- GOTO Chicago 2015 GS Collections and Java 8: Functional, Fluent, Friendly, and Fun
Top Network Posts
- 354What's your most controversial programming opinion?
- 85Which parallel sorting algorithm has the best average case performance?
- 84Best way to handle multiple constructors in Java
- 53Best Practice: Initialize JUnit class fields in setUp() or at declaration?
- 37How do I use a foreach loop in Java to loop through the values in a HashMap?
- 29What is the rationale behind having companion objects in Scala?
- 27How do I find the caller of a method using stacktrace or reflection?
- View more network posts →