Developer, musician, gamer, geek.
Long-time developer and technical architect. Primarily experienced with Microsoft technologies - C#, WPF, WCF, MVC - but also fluent in Node.js.
Indie games developer with Big Robot using Unity3d, focussed on AI and game systems.
I play PC and board games given the chance, and am a gigging musician on saxes and piano.
Top Network Posts
- 204Why does the default parameterless constructor go away when you create one with parameters
- 51Casting an int to a short gives unexpected results
- 35How to uninstall the .net Productivity Power Tools (PPT)?
- 30Nothing != null - or does it?
- 25XAML: The property 'Resources' is set more than once
- 22How do I convert an Array to a List<object> in C#?
- 20WPF dynamic layout: how to enforce square proportions (width equals height)?
- View more network posts →