I am a community elected moderator on Super User.
You may consider how to ask a question.
You might also want to use the right tools for the job, rather than pounding a nail with an old shoe or glass bottle.
But above everything else, please, never use regex to parse HTML. Crawling abominations from the depths await those who venture down that path...
Lastly, remember the golden rule of question migrations.
Top Network Posts
- 95Is there a convenient way to edit PATH in Windows 7?
- 67Why does the “Internet of Things” enforce the need for IPv6 addresses?
- 67How can I restart my taskbar?
- 56Why should I use exFAT over NTFS on removable media?
- 47Hard disk only recognized if it has already spun up
- 44What if the hard disk is partitioned into more than 26 sections in Windows?
- 42How can Windows dump the complete RAM in the hibernation file so fast?
- View more network posts →