Color discrimination is racism. Be it skin color or passport color.
I no longer look at the questions in stackoverflow. It is more and more becoming a task of finding duplicates of questions, rather than contributing to a good question.
I am a roboticist, specializing in embedded systems and working at Kinova.
I got my PhD working on robotic skins, both their firmware and their real-time driver/software. My bachelors had been in Software Engineering.
I'm implementing a unified interface to different real-time subsystems, called
I am also writing a compiler that reads a language derived from markdown and generates software documentation. I strongly believe DoxyGen and the like use a very bad method (documentation mixed with code). Check out the DocThis! compiler if you are interested (it works, but I still have a lot of features in mind to add to it). Here is a sample output.
Top Network Posts
- 111What's the need of array with zero elements?
- 75Weirdest way to produce a stack overflow
- 67Git Push error: refusing to update checked out branch
- 56C++ #include guards
- 51How to use Github using terminal commands?
- 41Non-recursive merge sort with two nested loops - how?
- 33How do I set the table cell widths to minimum except last column?
- View more network posts →