I'm not an avid gamer, but I've played for many years on PC, XBox, XBox 360, N64, Gamecube, Wii and now Wii-U.
A lot of my knowledge comes from watching the kids play (you have to check to make sure they're playing appropriate games don't you?), though I have been know to play the odd game myself.
However I did work for a while at a games company, though not developing games (I worked on a game development application) so I know a little about how the games industry works (or I should say "worked" as its a few years ago now).
Top Network Posts
- 767Encouraging people to explain downvotes
- 230Joining two lists together
- 170Is it OK to leave "What have you tried?" comments?
- 136How do I make XAML DataGridColumns fill the entire DataGrid?
- 132What's the most absurd myth about programming issues?
- 121Foreach loop, determine which is the last iteration of the loop
- 120Why use try … finally without a catch clause?
- View more network posts →