I'm a web developer (I'm usually program using (PHP || C# || jQuery)). When I'm not working I'm usually playing games, cooking or watching something on my mac. Bellow is a short list of games that I'm playing or have played recently.
- League of legends
- Diablo series
- Civilization V
Stack Exchange is a fast-growing network of 128+ question and answer sites on diverse topics from software programming to cooking to photography and gaming. We build libraries of high-quality questions and answers, focused on the most important topics in each area of expertise. From our core of Q&A, to community blogs and real-time chat, we provide experts with the tools they need to make The Internet a better place. Learn more about us...
During his keynote speech at the 2007 PAX (Penny Arcade Expo), Wheaton made a note about sportsmanship when playing games online. It has since become known as Wheaton's rule or law, which states "Don't be a dick!"¹ This was intended to apply to life in general, not just online gaming.²
A revision of Wheaton's law is an expansion by comics artist and writer Bill Willingham, which states: "Don't be a dick, but it's okay to play one on TV."³
Answering (For my own reference mostly, but fell free to use)
Here are some links that may help with answering questions: How to Answer, How do I write a good answer to a question?, Are answers that just contain links elsewhere really “good answers”?
Top Network Posts
- 37What is the "Black Mushroom" item used for?
- 28Are class-specific weapons better than other weapon?
- 27Unable to evaluate expression because the code is optimized or a native frame is on top of the call stack
- 26How can I link an item in the chat?
- 22Get full url address on Safari
- 21Is combining gems worthwhile?
- 21What’s the correct way to refer to “the Doctor”?
- View more network posts →