I'm an Australian student with experience coding in C++. I'm mostly interested in algorithms and the majority of the coding I do is in conjunction with informatics.
Informatics is a mixture of programming, computer science, maths, problem solving and awesomeness. (For more info see links) Why should you do it? Because it's awesomenessositiful.
Top Network Posts
- 83std::next_permutation Implementation Explanation
- 392^power without using math.pow and multiplication
- 26Linked list loop detection algorithm
- 18Why would we call cin.clear() and cin.ignore() after reading input?
- 15Understanding Recursion to generate permutations
- 11freopen() equivalent for c++ streams
- 9Big-O analysis with functions within functions
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.