Taken from this question: question
What should I do in this case? Of course, Arqade needs to stick by its values of high quality Q&A, and low quality Q&A doesn't do any good.
What should I do?
- A. Downvote the answer: The answer doesn't answer the question
- B. Flag the answer: It isn't an answer to the main focus, but I'm unsure here
- C. Downvote the question: I'm wary of this; the question is valid, but the user accepted a very low end answer
- D. Flag the question: Needs review? This is a bit of a stretch, but I'm unsure of using this.
- E. A Combination of the Above
- F. All of the above: Enough said
So what can I do? As many users have mentioned, it is entirely up to the asker's choice to choose their answer, but in this case, it's low quality. There's nothing we can do on our part. So what can we actually do?