Edit: This round is now over. The final round begins today!
- The most viewed question was: What are the Key Gameplay Differences between Valve's DOTA 2 vs League of Legends? Prize goes to Resorath!
- The most viewed question from the ggClassic was: When should you give up top tower for Dragon? Prize goes to Blizzgrarg! (Psst - there's still an open bounty worth 50 rep for answering this question!)
- The answer with the highest score was to this question: How do you dodge Sivir's boomerang ability? (Check out that awesome illustration!) Prize goes to Tristan!
- From the ggClassic, the answer with the highest score was to this question: What are some effective ways to last hit better? Prize goes to Daniel Redford!
- The winner of the 3500 Riot Points is Andres!
Congratulations everyone! Winners will be contacted via email shortly.
The Leaguecraft ggClassic is an awesome tournament filled with professional League of Legends gamers, and we are the official sponsor! To show our support for the players as they do battle, we are giving away some awesome prizes to people who ask and answer the best questions about League of Legends. This contest is open to everyone participating in or watching the Leaguecraft ggClassic, as well as current users of Stack Gaming.
To enter: play League of Legends, and whenever you have a question about it, ask it on Stack Gaming. If you see another question that you know the answer to, help the gamer out and share your knowledge! Remember, you must tag the question league-of-legends for it to be eligible for the contest. Only questions tagged league-of-legends and answers to those questions are eligible for these prizes.
Prizes will be given to the people who (1) ask the most viewed question and (2) give the answer with the highest score. If you turn out to be one of these people, you will win a Video Card!
If you don't win a Video Card, you will be entered into a raffle to win 3500 Riot Points!
We will run a new round of this contest for each week of the tournament. The second round will go from the time this post went up until March 28th at 11:59 pm (UTC). To see results from Round 1, check out this post.
If you heard about us because you're playing or watching the ggClassic, make sure you put "ggClassic" in the About Me section of your Stack Gaming profile, because we have separate prizes for you!
- Questions must be non-closed and non-deleted to count
- Everyone is eligible to participate regardless of geographic location. If you live in an area of the world where it's too difficult for us to ship you your prize, you may be asked to purchase it yourself and be reimbursed by Stack Exchange. If reimbursement via Paypal is not available in your country, you may be asked to choose a different prize from a vendor that will ship to you. We cannot guarantee that international shipping will always work, but we will do our best to accommodate special circumstances.
- Each user is only eligible for one prize per round.
Edit: I've been told that a few people posted questions immediately after seeing this contest announcement, so we will count all questions and answers that were made after the time this post went up for this round.